As Komikon continues to expand, we’re excited to announce that we will be using the MK Tan Hall auditorium of the Bayanihan Center for the first time! The main program which used to be held at the Main Halls, will now be at the MK Tan Hall, together with the Awarding of the 5th Komikon Readers’ Choice Awards. Join us on November 11-12, 2017 from 10AM-8PM on Saturday, and 11AM-7PM on Sunday for the Thirteenth Komiks Convention or Komikon 2017!
Summer is hot hot hot so to keep our cool, make sure to study and review the Summer Komikon 2016 Floor Plan and Directory before you go. Search for your favorite artists and sellers and plan your day around the activities available at the event (download the floor plan below). Continue reading “Summer Komikon 2016 Floor Plan with Directory”
So much komiks to buy, so many artists to meet. How can one possibly do all that in two days?
Don’t fret, check out the floorplans for this year’s Komikon 2015 and plan accordingly. Be reminded that entrance to the event opens at 10AM on Saturday and ends at 8PM. On Sunday, the event opens at 11AM and ends at 7PM. Continue reading “Komikon 2015: Floorplan and Directory”
Don’t get lost!
Check out where your favorite artists are located at the Komikon 2014 Floorplan!
Click on the image below for the full size. Continue reading “Komikon 2014 Floorplan, Directory & Schedule”
Make sure to drop by each and every one of these booths at Summer Komikon 2013!
- Summer Komikon 2013 floor area includes the lobby, Halls A and B, Conference Room BCD, Conference E and Conference F. Make sure to visit each one to make sure you don’t miss out on anything.
- The Lobby and Halls A & B are open from 10am to 7pm. This is the area for our sponsors and exhibitors. The main stage is also located inside.
- Conference BCD is open from 10 am to 6pm. This is the area for our Independent Komiks Tiangge and KomikoNOOK (mini-comics library for free comics reading). Please see floorplan below.
- Conference E is open from 12 noon to 5pm. This is the area for lectures, Screening of Animahenasyon 2012 Winning Entries, and Contest Area.
- Conference F is open from 12 noon to 5pm. This is the area for Komiks Kalye artist sketching and signing.
- Attendees are not allowed to bring in food and drinks inside the Halls and Conference Rooms. Please maintain the cleanliness of the whole area at all times. Food concessionaires are available at the Parking Lot side. Other food establishments are available across Pioneer St.
- Free Parking is available at the Unilab Compound parking area. There are also parking slots at the establishments across Pioneer Street.
- Check out the list of exhibitors and sponsors for their specific locations.
- Click on the image below to zoom in.
Don’t get lost, familiarize yourself with the Komikon 2012 floorplan before going this Saturday, Oct. 27, 2012 at Bayanihan Center, Pasig City. Continue reading “Komikon 2012 Floorplan and Directory”
Summer Komikon 2o12 would not have been possible without the participation and support of our exhibitors and sponsors. Do drop by their booths and get freebies, take photos and buy their comics at special convention prices! Please support our rising Independent Comics artists at the Indie Tiangge.
So that you don’t get lost tomorrow, check out our floorplan below. Continue reading “Summer Komikon 2012 Floorplan”
The Komikon exhibitors are the life and blood of our event. These creative Filipino artists strive hard to bring new komiks releases in each Komikon event. Continue reading “Summer Komikon 2011 Exhibitors”
So that you do not get lost during the convention, here is the Komikon 2010 Floorplan indicating where you can find your favorite artists and stores. Just match the booth number with the directory listing below. Click on the image below to see the full version, or right click then save image as to download a copy.
Visit this link to know more about the Komikon 2010 Exhibitors.
Visit this link to know more about the Komikon 2010 Sponsors.
KOMIKON 2010 Directory
A – Information Table
B – Ticket Booth
C – Freebies Table
D – Lunarock Table
E – Enggsoc Table
F – Sulyap Booth: Mel Casipit, Rommel Estanislao, Macoy, Josel Nicolas, Ian Olympia, Gio Paredes, Tepai Pascual, RH Quilantang
G – Komikon and Special Guests Booth
I.01 – Wall Push Productions, Jerrico T. Barrios, Skewed Studios Komiks
I.02 – Lady Storykeeper, Hee, Work in Progress Comics
I.03 – Makurai, Camille, Subway Productions
I.04 – Silent Sanctum Manga, Dexter Roxas, Baston Komiks Inc.
I.05 – Salimpusa, Norby Ela, Soul Synth
I.06 – Kickbackers, Carlo Valenzuela, Section Six
I.07 – NestComiks, David Sysing, Krisis Komix
I.08 – Greepo Comic Group, Omi Remalante Jr., DecafClub
I.09 – Gerilya Komiks, Oliver Leang, Scratch Comics
I.10 – C-Shock, Nozombier, Tomokii
I.11 – Inorth, Jeneko, Marked Pinoy
I.12 – Revel Productions, Manga Tree
LIST OF SPONSORS
S.01 – Vibal Foundation
S.02 – Psicom Publishing
S.03 – Astig TV / TV Juan
Not in the floorplan:
- UR 105.9
- Circuit Magazine
- Uno Magazine
LIST OF EXHIBITORS
E.01 – Dibuhista
E.02 – Aries Mendoza
E.03 – Sacred Mountain Publishing
E.04 – Elbert Or
E.05 – Alamat Comics
E.06 – VISPRINT Inc.
E.07 – deviantArt: Manila Etong Ating Tambayan (daMEAT)
E.08 – Chikara Hats
E.09 – Richard Cadiz
E.10 – Otaku’s Den
E.11 – CS Centrl
E.12 – Comic Odyssey
E.13 – Interactive Art Services, Manila (IAS)
E.14 – Studio Studio
E.15 – Atomic Underground / Robot with a Smile
E.16 – Sindak
E.17 – Akda
E.18 – Polyhedron Comics/Ravencage Studios/Paper Door
E.19 – Core Studios
E.20 – Pol Medina Jr. Novelties
E.21 – Digital Arts Chef (DAC)
E.22 – Point Zero Comics
E.23 – Happy Lockjaw
E.24 – Electromagnetic Tentacle
E.25 – Jess Jodloman
E.26 – Komikasi
E.27 – Groundbreakers
E.28 – Sputnik Fantastik, Inc.
E.29 – Kommix Veterans
E.30 – Cebu Comics
E.31 – Mango Comics
E.32 – PICCA
E.33 – Mythrill / Waltza Fortress
E.34 – Electic Tomato Pixels