Don’t get lost, familiarize yourself with the Komikon 2012 floorplan before going this Saturday, Oct. 27, 2012 at Bayanihan Center, Pasig City.
- Komikon 2012 floor area includes the lobby, Halls A and B, Conference Room BCD and Conference F. Make sure to visit each one to make sure you don’t miss out on anything.
- The Lobby and Halls A & B are open from 10am to 7pm. This is the area for our sponsors and exhibitors. The main stage is also located inside.
- Conference BCD is open from 10 am to 6pm. This is the area for our Independent Komiks Tiangge, KomikoNOOK (mini-comics library for free comics reading), Contest Area and FREE Screening of Animahenasyon 2011 Winning Entries and “Kapitan Torpe”. Check out the floorplan below.
- Conference F is open from 12nn to 6pm. This is the area for the Stoneart Printing Workshop by Alex Manabat and the Komiks Kalye artist sketching and signing.
- Attendees are not allowed to bring in food and drinks inside the Halls and Conference Rooms. Please maintain the cleanliness of the whole area at all times. Food concessionaires are available at the Parking Lot side. Other food establishments are available across Pioneer St.
- Free Parking is available at the Unilab Compound parking area. There are also parking slots at the establishments across Pioneer Street.
- Check out the list of exhibitors and sponsors for their specific locations.
- Click on each thumbnail below the full floorplan to zoom in.
CONFERENCE BCD FLOORPLAN
***When sharing this floorplan, please make sure to link to http://www.komikon.org/komikon-2012-floorplan-and-directory/ Thanks!***