1. The contest is open to all interested participants who want to feature their unique creativity via creation of awesome artworks using only Titus Pens and A3 size paper as their medium.
2. Like Titus Pens on their Facebook Fan Page (http://www.facebook.com/TitusPens) and Komikon Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/komikon.org) to join the ELIMINATION ROUND through any of the following options:
a. Send us your entry via sending a private message with your scanned artwork as attachment (make sure to include a short description of your artwork as well). Titus Pens would accept entries from October 19, 2012. Cut-off time would be on October 25, 2012; 12:00 MN. Total of (10) Finalists would be announced thru our page on October 26, 2012.
b. You may also opt to submit your entry during the October 2012 Komikon Event at the Bayanihan Centre on October 27, 2012. Titus Pens would accept entries from 9:00 AM – 12:00 NN only. Maximum of (5) additional finalists would be announced on-the-spot!
3. All (15) finalists will gather on our Titus Pens -Seven Notes booth for the on-the-spot Titus Pens Create-Your-Own Seven Notes Cover Contest FINAL ROUND. Using Titus Pens and A3 size paper, finalists would create their artworks on-the-spot from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM only (at Conference BCD Contest Area).
4. For the entire competition, all artworks must exhibit the theme: “Confidence thru Creativity”. All entries from the elimination to the final rounds of the competition must comply with the standards set for the notebook cover designing.
5. All entries must comply on the following notebook cover designing standards:
a. Demonic themes, Violence, Languages, Sex, Horror and Drugs are prohibited. SPG is applicable for reasons of the nature of the product;
b. Use original designs only to avoid copyright infringement;
c. Designs must be appropriate for our selected category: Teens
d. All rights concerning the artworks submitted from the elimination and the final rounds will be duly owned by Star 360 Philippines, Inc.
e. Creativity is a must. Enjoy the contest!
6. Entries would be judge based on the following criteria:
Originality/Creativity - 35%
Appearance (visually attractive) - 15%
Item appropriately finished - 10%
Item fits into the category - 15%
Use of Titus Pens - 25%
Total - 100%
7. Prizes would be as follows:
a. For the Grand winner – (1) Samsung Galaxy Y, Gift packs from Titus Pens and Seven Notes. His/ Her entry would be included on the Seven Notes Komikon Notebook Series to be included on Seven Notes Limited Edition Notebook Covers for 2013.
b. For the Top (5) Winners (including the Grand Winner) – Gift packs from Titus Pens and Seven Notes. Their entries would also be included on the Seven Notes Komikon Notebook Series to be sold nationwide on Back-to-School season 2013.
8. Winners would be announced during the Komikon event on October 27, 2012.