Make sure to drop by each and every one of these booths at Komikon 2013!
- Komikon 2013 floor area includes the lobby, Halls A and B, Conference Room BCD and Conference E. Make sure to visit each one to make sure you don’t miss out on anything.
- The Lobby and Halls A & B are open from 10am to 7pm. This is the area for our sponsors and exhibitors. The main stage is also located inside.
- Conference B is open from 1pm to 5pm. This is the area for KomiksKalye artists.
- Conference CD is open from 10 am to 6pm. This is the area for our Independent Komiks Tiangge. Please see floorplan below.
- Conference E is open from 11 am to 4pm. This is the area for the complimentary screening of The Grave Bandits.
- Conference F is reserved for PICCA (together with MK Tan Hall). Separate access is required.
- Attendees are not allowed to bring in food and drinks inside the Halls and Conference Rooms. Please maintain the cleanliness of the whole area at all times. Food concessionaires are available at the Parking Lot side: Soulfood, Hotdogs to Go and Grafitea. Other food establishments are available across Pioneer St.
- Free Parking is available at the Unilab Compound parking area. There are also parking slots at the establishments across Pioneer Street.
- Check out the list of exhibitors and sponsors for their specific locations.
- Click on the image below to zoom in.
- If you haven’t yet, click ‘I am going’ to http://www.facebook.com/events/538191652905125/