The Komikon 2010 Indie Comica Tiange registration is now OPEN!!!
First 34 groups/individuals to register will be allowed to sell their comics at the event.
By registering make sure that you will definitely be there and selling.
We don’t want to waste space on people who register but don’t show up.
Terms to be considered:
- Individuals/ group will still pay the entrance fee.
- First come, First Serve seating. Please come 1 hour before the event starts. Upon arrival, all individuals must sign in at the Komikon booth, with a list of their titles for selling, selling price and quantity to be sold.
- To avoid crowding, ONLY ONE(1) PERSON per group can be seated in the indie tiange area (this will be strictly implemented).
- The organizers have the authority to accept and/or deny applications for indie tiange.
- 10% OF PARTICIPANTS’ SALES WILL BE COLLECTED. Everyone must sign out at the Komikon booth. Penalties will be given for those who do not sign out.
- Komikon COMICS Indie Tiange is for selling comics – original or fanfics.
- Merchandise will be allowed, ONLY IF, it is based on your own original comics’ creation/characters.
- Any other merchandise will not be allowed. Unauthorized items will be confiscated by a Komikon representative.
- Individuals/groups found to have violated the terms and conditions will be subject to penalties the organizers deem necessary.
- Selling of indies will be confined to the indie space. Don’t go around hawking you wares around some other groups. We have received reports that some groups do this. If I receive any reports or complaints of this, you will be dealt with accordingly.
Examples of items that will be allowed:
- Original comics that you (or your group) created using your own original characters.
- Doujin/fan-made comics that you (or your group) created based on other characters as drawn by you with your own interpretation;
- Non-comics merchandise (like pins, bookmarks, etc) made by you (or your group) based on your original characters from your original comics
Examples of items that WILL NOT be allowed:
- Pornographic comics and non-comics merchandise depicting child/children
- Non-comics merchandise (like pins, bookmarks, etc) based on your fan made comics
- Non-comics merchandise (like pins, bookmarks, etc) based on established comics/anime/movie/etc characters that you do not own
If you are agreeable to these terms,send the following details to email@example.com with the subject: KOMIKON 2010 INDIE COMICS
Indie titles/items to be sold (a definite list please):
Cover of a title that you will be selling (image file).
The following Indie Creators have slots not included in the 34 slots now open:
Indie Creators go na! Register na kaagad!